How do you take mental breaks, when you really need them?
At the moment I need one, but have no idea how to go about it.
- I ate a piece of chocolate (too sweet) and drank some coffee (too strong)
- Tried to make something with perler beads
- Found the image I wanted to recreate, started adding beads to pegboard
- “Eh, this is not the proper color, and I either started wrongly, or my pegboard is different” – Scrap that and put beads away
- Start looking for items I want to buy, end up on Amazon
- “Ooh, new cool stuff!”, I end up on the “Interesting Finds” section of Amazon
- More crap, more clutter, more stuff. Nope nope nope.
- Frustrated, turn to WordPress to ask for advice.
- Here I am.
So during this whole time, I’ve not only NOT rested mentally, but I’ve also gotten perhaps a bit more frustrated by not finding rest. It’s like you want to find water to drink, but there are either no water fountains around, or nobody is selling water (or it’s dirty even).
So, I ask you.
What do YOU do?